Online customer service hotline
Scan and browse the mobile version of the website
Focus on company news, release fresh information, welcome your attention!
Smart Manufacturing: A Revolution in Production
In an interview about "Made in China 2025", Li Dong told reporters that the current situation of China's industry is very complicated and progress has been uneven in various industries. There is an image metaphor, that is, China's manufacturing industry has just completed mechanization and is implementing automation, looking at information technology. In fact, this shows that there are multiple situations in China, and there are overlaps in various stages of industry development. Only by classified policies, classified guidance, and step-by-step implementation can intelligent manufacturing continue.
1. Smart manufacturing brings "two improvements and three reductions"
Li Dong said that intelligent manufacturing refers to a new generation of information technology based on the Internet of Things, cloud computing, and big data. It runs through all links in manufacturing activities such as design, production, management, and service. A general term for advanced manufacturing processes, systems, and modes that control functions such as self-executing. It has the characteristics of taking the smart factory as the carrier, the intelligence of the whole process as the entry point, the end-to-end data flow as the basis, and the network interconnection as the support.
It is worth noting that intelligent manufacturing not only adopts new manufacturing technologies and equipment, but also penetrates rapidly-developed information and communication technologies into factories, and builds an information physical system in the field of sf6 gas recyclable storage device manufacturing, thereby completely changing the manufacturing organization Methods and interpersonal relationships, and bring about innovative changes in manufacturing methods and business models. It can even be said that this is a change or revolution in production methods.
The implementation of intelligent manufacturing will bring "two improvements and three reductions" to the manufacturing industry. "Two improvements" refers to a substantial increase in production efficiency and a significant increase in the comprehensive utilization of resources. "Three reductions" refers to the drastic shortening of the development cycle, the drastic reduction in operating costs, and the drastic reduction in defective products.
Li Dong believes that the impact of the promotion of intelligent manufacturing on labor demand can be viewed in two aspects:
First, specific to a sf6 recycling device company, after the implementation of intelligent manufacturing, the number of labor will indeed be greatly reduced, but the quality of labor is improving. The number of workers engaged in hazardous, harsh environments, and simple repeated operations is expected to decrease significantly, and the demand for maintenance personnel, inspectors, managers, and workers with intelligent manufacturing knowledge and skills for intelligent manufacturing systems will increase significantly.
Second, from the perspective of the entire manufacturing industry, the implementation of smart manufacturing has brought about fundamental changes in the structure of the labor force. The so-called structural change refers to the transfer of labor from processing and manufacturing to productive services. The labor demand that extends along the industrial chain to productive services will greatly increase, such as software designers, remote maintenance personnel, and supervisors of intelligent manufacturing system equipment. , Service staff, etc.
2. Carry out smart manufacturing pilot demonstration from 6 aspects
According to Li Dong, the Equipment Industry Division is working from various aspects to vigorously promote the implementation of intelligent manufacturing.
1) Cooperate with the Chinese Academy of Engineering to study the overall development strategy of intelligent manufacturing, and clarify future development priorities, overall layout, and implementation roadmap.
2) Standards advance, and a comprehensive standardized system for intelligent manufacturing is established. The characteristics of intelligent manufacturing across industries, fields, and systems are very prominent. Its various standards are lacking, and there is even a problem of standardization across countries. Standards have become a bottleneck for the full implementation of smart manufacturing.
3) Make great efforts to solve the problem of autonomous security and controllability of intelligent manufacturing equipment and products. After the implementation of intelligent manufacturing, it is critical whether the equipment and product systems are safe and autonomous and controllable. New types of sensors, new generations of robots, 3D printing (additive manufacturing), etc. all have safety and autonomous controllable problems.
4) Carry out pilot demonstrations from 6 aspects. The smart manufacturing pilot demonstration conducted by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology in 2015 is mainly to select qualified regions, sf6 recycling device companies and industries to conduct pilot demonstrations: first, process-based manufacturing, second, discrete manufacturing, and third, intelligent equipment and products. The fourth is intelligent management, the fifth is intelligent services, and the sixth is the new business model of intelligent manufacturing. Carry out pilot demonstrations from these 6 aspects, then summarize experiences and models, and gradually promote them.
5) We must vigorously strengthen the construction of basic networks and build the foundation and environment of intelligent manufacturing. This is also a top priority.
3. Select more than 30 pilot demonstration projects
In fact, in the pilot demonstration of smart manufacturing, the Equipment Industry Division has issued two notifications in a row. The first notice is to announce the implementation plan of the pilot demonstration of smart manufacturing to the whole country, and the second notice is to recommend the pilot demonstration projects that are well done by provinces (cities).
Li Dong revealed that the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology is expected to implement three consecutive years of pilot demonstrations, and plans to select more than 30 pilot demonstration projects in 2015. By 2016, we will continue to expand the pilot, demonstrate, summarize, and promote, and prepare to promote it in 2017.
Li Dong also told reporters that this pilot demonstration of smart manufacturing is different from the past. The first is to pay more attention to the key links of intelligent manufacturing, not just to promote it in the peripheral and environmental aspects. Select the key, highlight the key points, and solve practical problems. The second is to pay more attention to mobilizing the enthusiasm of sf6 recovery device companies and pay more attention to the support of endogenous power of sf6 recovery device companies. Only if sf6 recycling device companies fully realize the importance and urgency of implementing intelligent manufacturing and share the "bonus" brought by intelligent manufacturing, will sf6 recycling device companies have enthusiasm. The third is to pay more attention to growth. German Industry 4.0 is a growing process from "3.0" to "4.0". The pilot demonstration project of smart manufacturing must also highlight the continuous growth of the demonstration process. The fourth is to pay more attention to comprehensive pilot demonstrations. Although pilot demonstrations in 6 specific directions have been proposed, considering that intelligent manufacturing is an advanced integrated manufacturing model, multiple categories are more encouraged to play a comprehensive demonstration role in a project.